All the time spent knee deep in * is showing progress. A while ago I managed to use up enough rotted manure to empty the green bin and less than two weeks later, I’ve now emptied the blue bin.
We finally have both bins back, but that does still leave:
- The tall sack
- A planter
- A trug
- A couple of buckets
- That which we didn’t decant from the original sack
To be honest all that together would easily fill another bin’s worth (and probably more). No doubt I’ll be able to use up some more in the borders but I think I’ll keep what’s in the tall sack for a later time.
Dealing with all the manure and a full time job is hard work and I’ll be very glad to see the back of this little mulching project.